University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota
http://www.umn.edu/
612-625-5000
RIVER LIFE

One Year In: How Are We Doing?

November 19, 2010Patrick NunnallyProgram & Announcements, UncategorizedComments Off on One Year In: How Are We Doing?

So I noticed recently that this blog is now a year old.  Does that make us veterans in the blogging biz?  Who knows?

I see that this will be our 70th entry and, although I kept track for a while, I have lost track of what all exactly we have covered.  So I guess I can’t do a retrospective, greatest hits, “most memorable posts” kind of thing to mark our anniversary.

What I can do is make a promise and a request.  I can promise that we’ll continue to write about innovative practices and programs, and exciting new knowledge that helps us “river rats” move toward future river sustainability.

And I can request to hear from you:  What would you like to see more of?  Less of?  Are there places or issues that you’d like for us to pick up on?  How about new voices that we should hear from?

Comments welcome, as always!  And thanks for paying attention thus far.