River Portal: new short takes on science, engagement, planning
Check out the River Portal for new short takes on:
- a museum exhibition and web site focusing on indigenous people in the western hemisphere, timed to celebrate Native Heritage Month;
- new results from an Iowa State study demonstrating how nitrate can be removed from farm runoff before it hits streams and rivers;
- a new water footprint calculator that tracks where water comes from as well as how much is used;
- maps of the Anthroposphere;
- a link to a web site from the Sacred Natural Sites Initiative.
All of these posts feature links to the main story. Happy reading, and be sure to let us know what you like that we link to, and what you’d like to see more of.